Saturday, December 4, 2010

Louisville faux- Pictures from the archives.


This fleur de lis embossed stencil is from a decorative painting job that I did years and years ago. I am very lucky that when I first started my business I had enough common sense to take pictures of everything I painted and put them on a photo disc. So throughout the month of December, I am going to pull all the photos that still need to go onto my new website, louisvillefaux.com. There's about one hundred left to go. I will post some of my favorites and talk a little about them. This will keep everyone updated in my faux world while I enter the wonderful world of marbling for a client this month. I will post those updates on my Dixon Specialty Finishes, LLC Facebook page. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment